[xep-support] true type fonts not working

From: gman (gjlloyd@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 08:25:18 PST

    i have set up the fonts.xml file as specified in the
    documentation to use MS's true type fonts.. i'm
    getting this error when trying to generate my PDF:

    file:/C:/cvs/fcg/admin/xep/etc/fonts.xml: FontName
    'TimesNewRomanPSMT' specified in AFM does not match
    font name 'Times-Roman'}

    TimesNewRomanPSMT is nowhere to be found in any of my
    xml/xsl/xep files..

    anyone know what could be causing this?

    font file entries look like this:

    ttf="c:\winnt\fonts\TIMES.TTF">