[xep-support] float overlap

From: Fusti, Steve (SFusti@CCBN.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 11:50:38 PST

    Hi,

    I'm having an issue with using fo:float. The floats appear on the right
    side of the page, in the region-end, and all works fine during normal
    processing. However, in the region-body, we occassionally will have wider
    than normal blocks, for example to hold tables, that we want to extend into
    the region-end if needed. This works fine as well. The problem occurs when
    a somewhat long float begins just before the table. The text of the float
    overlaps the body text. Is there any way to compensate for this? A quick
    example is attached - any help is much appreciated!

    Steve

       <<overlap.fo>>

    Steve Fusti
    Web Developer