Re: [xep-support] XEP 3.7.1: white-space-collapse="false" doesn't work

From: Bob Stayton (bobs@sagehill.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 20:26:20 PST

    Yes, it appears that the DocBook XSL stylesheets did not
    include that property all this time. It was recently filed as
    a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site (#875229)
    so it should be fixed in the next release. I'm not sure
    why it was never reported before.

    Bob Stayton
    Sagehill Enterprises
    bobs@sagehill.net