[xep-support] Per page column headings.

From: James Murphy (james@holidayit.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 07:53:08 PST

    Before I start battering my head of the woodwork and/or create clever
    workrounds...

    I have a document that consists of pages with two columns - and nothing
    but.

    I would like the same set of (probably) two line column headings for
    each (for embedded tables, but that's not really relevant) to appear on
    each page. Ok, this goes in as static content in the region before
    easy... Except that one can stick multiple columns into the region
    before (or into the static bit or something). Probably likewise tables.

    Am I missing something, or do I simply have to be bloody minded about
    getting the formatting of the stuff in the header section lined up
    manually.

    TIA, Murph (assuming anyone can understand the above gibberish!)