Re: [xep-support] Quiet mode?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 06:48:02 PST

    Hello Anders,

    You are using ancient bat file transform.bat that calls JAXPDriver
    directly. The whole thing is deprecated - we ship xep.bat instead
    (that calls XSLDriver) starting from XEP version 3.1.
    Please switch to the use of xep.bat (JAXPDriver and thus
    'transform.bat' just do not support '-quiet' option :-)

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX