Re: [xep-support] fo:inline-container

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 05:09:20 PST

    Hello Oliver,

    We do not plan to support fo:inline-container in the next release.

    However your requirements are not quite clear to me. Why do you need
    fo:inline-container? Text can be aligned to the 'inner' side with
    use of simple fo:block. What do you mean by "blocks with different
    widths"?

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX