[xep-support] Conditionally outputting a block

From: James Murphy (james@holidayit.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 07:59:58 PST

    Simple question (probably demanding of a fiendishly clever answer...):

    Background - I'm outputting a catalogue. Said catalogue inevitably has
    large blank spaces at the end of some sections as each section starts on
    a new page.

    Question - is it possible to define a block (or even better, blocks
    plural) that are only output if there is room for them on the "current"
    page? I can sort of see how it might be possible, but I can't pressure
    of work prevents wandering off to explore the complexities without at
    least some indication that I'm going to looking for something that can
    actually be found!

    TIA, Murph