Re[2]: [xep-support] keep-with problem in 2 columns

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 03:29:47 PST

    Hello Matt,

    It's a follow-up to my previous message. As a workaround you can wrap
    first two blocks into a single block with keep-together.within-column="always".
    Keep-together constraint is respected by the formatter during the
    content balancing process.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX