Re: [xep-support] fo:float alignment

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 02:10:50 PST

    Hello Steve,

    This is because float is aligned with respect to its anchor and
    in the current version of XEP floats anchor corresponds to the
    baseline of the text. The only workaround I can think of is to use
    negative margin/padding in your float, but it's applicable only if
    you have free space above it (i.e. if it's a marginalia).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX