[xep-support] SVG graphic incorrectly rendered

From: MAISONNY Benoit (Benoit.MAISONNY@eurocontrol.int)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 07:25:43 PDT

    Hi,

    I have an issue with certain SVG files. I understand it might be due to XEP supporting only a subset of the standard, but I don't see anything in my SVG file that XEP does not support.

    I noticed that if I remove the <defs> element, which contains CSS declarations, then Adobe SVG Viewer renders my SVG file pretty much as badly as XEP does. But your documentation claims <defs> is supported.

    I can send a sample SVG file if needed.

    Kind regards,
    Benoit

    Benoit MAISONNY benoit.maisonny@eurocontrol.int
    eAIP development & support http://www.eurocontrol.int/ais/eaip
    EUROCONTROL Aeronautical Information Management

    ____

    This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

    Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

    Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.