Re: [xep-support] JIT Compiler "off" not found

From: Chris Braddock (smapdi636@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 06:41:18 PDT

    >Chris,
    >
    >What is the complete command-line you use?
    >
    >Werner.

    Werner,

    I use a modified xep.sh. I had a bootstrap classpath problem that prompted
    the -Xbootclasspath addition.

    #begin xep.sh
    # This script encapsulates a standard XEP call.

    JAVA_HOME=/usr/java130/jre

    XEP_HOME=/usr/dbx/weblive/XEP

    CP=$XEP_HOME/lib/xep342_trial.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/cryptix32.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/cryp
    tix32-pgp.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/saxon.jar:$XEP_HOME/lib/xt.jar

    $JAVA_HOME/bin/java -Xmx400mb
    -Xbootclasspath/p:/usr/dbx/weblive/XEP/lib/saxon.j
    ar -classpath $CP -Dcom.renderx.xep.ROOT=$XEP_HOME
    com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver $*

    set CP=
    #end xep.sh

    Thanks,