[xep-support] Line-breaking at hyphens

From: Louis Meigret (meigret@technologist.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 19:16:58 PDT

    How can I activate line-breaking at hyphens ?

    I have a long word with an hyphen (State-managed), Renderx does not seem to break the word at the hyphen when wrapping lines. Inserting a ­ after the hyphen does activate the line-wrapping but generates a second hyphen :

    xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx State--<br/>
    managed yy yyy yy yy

    How could I get :

    xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx State-<br/>