Re: [xep-support] Page numbers

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 11:48:09 PDT

    Paul,

    > I am getting question marks periodically instead of page numbers
    > in the table of contents when going from FO to PDF using XEP.
    > Any ideas why?

    Question marks occur when a @ref-id on <fo:page-number-citation>
    has no correspondent @id, or that @id is placed on an element that
    does not return areas (e.g. on a fo:marker). For each question mark,
    there should be an error message on the console:
    {?unresolved page-number-citation: 'abc'}.

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev