Re: [xep-support] vertical block alignment

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 06:00:03 PDT

    Hello Jack,

    The simple solution is to add both keep-with-next.within-line="always"
    and keep-with-previous.within-line="always" to fo:leader. In this case
    page number citation (nr) will never be left alone on the line (note
    that there are should not be any spaces adjacent to fo:leader).
    However if you want nr to be outdented to the right from the chapter
    text you can add positive end-indent and appropriate negative
    last-line-end-indent to the whole block, i.e.:
      <fo:block text-align-last="justify" end-indent="20pt" last-line-end-indent="-20pt">
        some title text page<fo:leader keep-with-next.within-line="always" keep-with-previous.within-line="always"/>nr
      </fo:block>

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com