Re: [xep-support] keep together/text fitting question

From: timf@learningtree.com
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 10:06:35 PDT

    John, Nikolai,

    Thanks for the options. The non-breaking space did the job and will
    probably be the best way for us. I forgot to mention the text is in
    French, and it is necessary to put the space before all punctuation at the
    end of sentences. The trick will be getting the editors to remember to
    always put the non-breaking space in.

    Tim Frichtel

    "Nikolai Grigoriev" <grig@renderx.com>
    Sent by: owner-xep-support@renderx.com