[xep-support] Word Spacing Problem

From: R. de Hoop (rdehoop@horlingseerbeek.nl)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 05:42:09 PDT

    I'm having a problem with Word Spacing. When I use the following code I get
    validation errors. Could someone help me understand why?

    <fo:block font-size="24pt"
        word-spacing.minimum="65%"
        word-spacing.optimum="100%"
        word-spacing.maximum="200%"
        text-align="justify">
            ...... random text .....
    </fo:block>

    {![error] Attribute 'word-spacing.minimum' cannot occur at element
    'fo:block'.}
    {![error] Attribute 'word-spacing.optimum' cannot occur at element
    'fo:block'.}
    {![error] Attribute 'word-spacing.maximum' cannot occur at element
    'fo:block'.}

    Thanx

    Remko de Hoop
    Horlings & Eerbeek Automatisering