[xep-support] Footnotes - paragraph format?

From: Jeremy Cowgar (jc@cowgar.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 14:37:47 PDT

    Is their a way that I can render footnotes in paragraph format? such as:

    1) Footnote 1 2) Footnote 2 3) Footnote 3, etc...

    Instead of line by line format:

    1) Footnote 1
    2) Footnote 2
    3) Footnote 3

    Thanks for any help! I am formatting a document that sometimes has 30
    footnotes per page and most of them are simple word substitutions, so a
    typical footnote looks like: "1) Or word" or another "2) Or animal" ...
    Line format takes up half the page when doing a document like this.

    Thanks!

    Jeremy