[xep-support] EPS Images

From: Jooyong_Lee@omb.eop.gov
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 10:36:32 PDT

    Hello,

    I understand that EPS images are only supported in Postcript generator and that
    in the PDF generation module, they are replaced by bitmap preview images if
    available. Is there any way to get around this limitation? We are trying to
    generate high-quality EPS embedded PDF documents using XEP. Will there be a
    future version of XEP that will include support for EPS images in the PDF
    generation module?

    Thank you.

    -Jooyong Lee