RE: [xep-support] Linking From/To SVG Graphics

From: Jeff Beal (jeff.beal@ansys.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 13:46:51 PDT

    How easily could you implement something where you were to either limit
    authors to rectangular shaped links or use a "bounding box" approach? We
    don't currently use SVG, but I could see it being useful for putting our
    HTML imagemaps (all rectangular) into a PDF format, using completely
    transparent SVG rectangles layered above our existing images.

    Jeff