[xep-support] Keep-together on table rows

From: Anders Svensson (anders.svensson@explicon.se)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 03:53:40 PDT

    I have a problem trying to keep table rows on one page: I'm using keep-together.within-page="always" on the fo:table-row element, but that doesn't work. Table rows are still split at several places.

    Also, I'd need to be able to use several keep-togethers on different elements, with different weights (what are the values I should use for that? If integers, what intervals are allowed?) so that e.g. a table is kept together whenever possible, and the section containing the table is kept together if that too is possible, but with this priority:

    1. Table row
    2. Table
    3. Section

    What is wrong with this? Why doesn't it work?

    Best regards,

    Anders Svensson