[xep-support] XML Europe

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 13:03:28 PDT

    Hi,

    if anybody is interested, I am going to show up at the conference. I'll be attending
    the conference 6th to 8th and will hold a speech announcing SVG support in XEP
    on May, 8th.

    Willing to contact me please get in touch with me via e-mail -- I hope to have
    access to internet in one way or another.

    David Tolpin