[xep-support] URL resolution

From: John Meyer (jmeyer@cstlink.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 10:57:34 PDT

    Does xep provide any hooks to use application url resolution? Due to
    security and design considerations, our application uses and internal
    naming system and does not directly expose any of its contents via URL.
    Unforetunately, I can't find any way to allow the xep pdf producer to
    find images in our database using our naming system. For xsl
    transformations, we use the JAXP URIResolver interface and related
    methods. I am hoping a similar solution could be used in the H4PDF
    class.

    John Meyer
    Senior Software Engineer
    Clinician Support Technology