[xep-support] <table-cell display-align="after"/>

From: Wick Swain (WSwain@nutracorp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 15:15:18 PDT

    Is anyone out there using the "display-align" attribute of <table-cell>?

    Is there a better way to align text at the bottom of a table cell (I
    can't get it to go anywhere except in the center of the cell).
    According to the XEP site display-align is supported, but I haven't been
    able to make it work.

    Thanks for any info.
    -Wick Swain