[xep-support] Validation fails

From: Gerald D. Sheehan (sheehan@altova.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 10:01:17 PST

    Hi Support,

    I am using testing the latest version of your plug in with XMLSPY...while using 3.21 I didn't get any errors However now I am using version 3.31 of the plug in and I am getting these 2 errors:

    The validation error report is:

    font family & font size cannot occur at element fo:region-body

    Is this true?

    Regards,

    ... Jerry Sheehan
    ... IT Support Engineer
    ... Altova, Inc. - markup your mind!

    The new ALTOVA product-line: xmlspy 5 - stylevision 5 - authentic 5
    Award-winning tools for developers - web designers - business-users
    NEW: xsl:fo Designer, WSDL Documentation, HTML->XML, XSLT Debugger,
    Java/C#/C++ Code Generation, Integration for Oracle 9i, Tamino, CMS
    Visit www.altova.com to download your free evaluation copy today!

    The information transmitted in this message and/or as an attachment
    to it is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
    addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
    Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
    taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
    material from any computer. Altova GmbH and Altova, Inc. do not
    accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
    views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
    not necessarily represent those of Altova GmbH and Altova, Inc.
    unless otherwise specifically stated. Thank you!