Re: [xep-support] Embedded Type 1 fonts - again

From: Werner Donné (werner.donne@re.be)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 02:44:26 PST

    Beste Els,

    In the font element example I see you assign a PFB file to the pfa attribute
    instead of the pfb attribute. If you did a cut and paste, the fonts.xml file
    will contain the same error. Did you also place the PFB files in the XEP/afm
    directory, because that is where your example expects them to be?

    Regards,

    Werner.

    --
    Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA