Re: [xep-support] RenderX and double-byte characters

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:18:21 PST

    Pascal,

    > Indeed, I need to be able to produce POs in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
    > So, could you send me an XML and an XSL file (they don't need to be long
    at all),
    > with a chinese character in the XML so that it allows me to run your tool
    > and obtain a pdf with the same kanji in it?

    Please look here: http://www.renderx.com/xmlspec.html, at the very bottom.
    You can find a Japanese translation of XML recommendation, formatted
    by our tool. The PDF uses Japanese font pack for Acrobat; it is easy
    to adapt it for use of a TrueType japanese font (MS Gothicor the like).

    Regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev
    RenderX