[xep-support] RenderX and double-byte characters

From: Pascal Blanc (pblanc@wwre.org)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:04:37 PST

    Good afternoon,
    I am currently evaluating tools for my company to use to transform XML document, specifically a PO XML, into a pdf document. I think that your tool would fit perfectly except that I cannot find any double bytes example.
    Indeed, I need to be able to produce POs in Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
    So, could you send me an XML and an XSL file(they don't need to be long at all), with a chinese character in the XML so that it allows me to run your tool and obtain a pdf with the same kanji in it?
    I am using a Win2000 english machine with Japanese IME install on it.
    Thank you very much for your help,
    Pascal Blanc.