Re: [xep-support] How do I reply?

From: Clay Leeds (cleeds@medata.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 09:11:53 PST

    Mottoson,

    Forgive me stating the obvious, but you just did. (Most of these mailing
    list thingies set the "Reply-To" to go back to the list.) If you want to
    reply *only* to a specific individual, you'll have to copy their e-mail
    address from the "FROM:" line, and replace whatever is in the "TO:" line
    with their e-mail address.

    Hope this clears things up for you.

    :-)

    --