[xep-support] How do I reply?

From: mottoson@greenshield.ca
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 08:49:27 PST

    Hi,

    I posted a question a few days ago and received some wonderful answers. I would
    like to reply to a couple within the thread. How do I reply?
    This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the person
    or organization
    to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error, please notify
    us immediately by
    replying to the sender.