[xep-support] Extend table with empty rows on last page of report

From: Kielen, Agnes (Agnes.Kielen@atosorigin.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 01:15:15 PST

    Hello everybody,

    Our customer uses a technical report like the attachment, basicly one long
    table with a footer on each page. Such a report can be several pages long.
    One of there questions is to extend the table on the last page with empty
    rows. I know (or I think to know) that this is not possible with basic XSLT
    and XSL-FO because the creation of the number of table rows is seperated
    from the paging. So my question is it possible with XEP? I see two possible
    * Add empty rows by XEP.
    * Add empty rows in the XSLT which will fill one page and cut these
    last pages in the FO-process.

    I think the second option maybe possible, because RenderX also removes
    information (complete empty pages) in the free trial. However I have no clue
    how to do this. Can anybody help me?

     <<output.pdf>>

    Cheers,
    Agnes