RE: [xep-support] Using a symbol glyph as a bullet

From: Kevin Yank (kevin@sitepoint.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 01:54:30 PST

    > > In theory, this should output the 'o' character of the Zapf
    > Dingbats font
    > > which is a right-bottom-dropshadowed white box.
    >
    > It is Unicode U+2751.

    Thanks! 0x2751 works great! :)

    > For a discussion of codepoint assignment to dingbat glyphs,
    > see http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/type/zapfdingbats.txt
    > (mentioned in XEP documentation, BTW) and the Unicode site:
    > http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2700.pdf

    I'm not sure where this is mentioned in the docs, but you might want to put
    a reference to it in the 'Configuring Fonts' section of the User Guide PDF
    (where I was looking for this information).

    Thanks again!

    Kevin Yank
    Technical Business Director
    SitePoint.com - Master the Web!