Re: [xep-support] Font management in 3.17?

From: Gustaf Liljegren (gustaf.liljegren@xml.se)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 09:11:21 PST

    Clay wrote:

    >I've been using 3.04 for some time, and I decided to try updating to the
    current version, 3.17. When I did, I found that my fonts.xml file (which I
    transferred over from my previous installation) no longer works, and I'm
    getting invalid PDF files. Can someone tell me what I need to change to get
    custom fonts working again? Thanks.

    Did you transfer your /afm directory too? What is the error message?

    I suggested earlier that RenderX make the .jar file avalible separately,
    unless something else important has changed too. Then you'd only have to
    switch one file.

    Gustaf