Re: [xep-support] Font management in 3.17?

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 11:50:37 PST

    Hi Clay,

    > I've been using 3.04 for some time, and I decided to try updating
    > to the current version, 3.17. When I did, I found that my fonts.xml
    >file (which I transferred over from my previous installation) no
    > longer works, and I'm getting invalid PDF files. Can someone tell
    > me what I need to change to get custom fonts working again? Thanks.

    A backup copy of your previous conifiguration files (etc/xep.xml,
    etc/fonts.xml, etc/hyphens.xml) should have been saved with
    an .old extension (etc/xep.xml.old, ...); the installer should have
    displayed the respective message. Just restore them instead of
    newly created ones, and hopefully, you will get your fonts
    working as before.

    Best regards,
    Nikolai Grigoriev