Re: [xep-support] Underlined hyperlinks in PDF output

From: W. Eliot Kimber (eliot@isogen.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 07:27:24 PST

    David Tolpin wrote:
    >>etc. I dont know how many of these you support already,
    >>but it would be well worth providing a generic
    >>interface to everything that PDF allows. we do this
    >>in pdfTeX, and it appears to be widely used.
    >

    > Any chance we can use common names for processing instructions?

    This discussion is an excellent topic for generalization across FO
    implementations and has already been discussed to some degree on the
    EXSLFO list (see exslfo.sourceforge.net). The discussion has centered
    around a generic mechanism for specifying PDF options as part of the FO
    processing step.

    Cheers,

    E.

    --