[xep-support] why does XEP always take images from the output directory?

From: Rajat Vig (rajat.vig@amdocs.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 07:43:46 PST

Hi All,

I've been trying a rather simple thing.
I've an element in the style sheet like <fo:external-graphic
src="url('amdocs.gif')"/>
The directory where the image is located is determined by an environment
variable.
I tried setting the "com.renderx.xep.BASE" property to this directory before
invoking XEP.
But it didn't work.
It keeps expecting the image in the same directory as the .fo file.
I even tried setting the same property in xep.xml but same result.
Is there something else I've to set in order for it to work?

Thanks,
Rajat Vig
E-mail: rajat.vig@amdocs.com
Phone (off): +357-25-845779
Phone (mobile): +357-99-822460

And yet, and yet . . . Denying temporal succession, denying the self,
denying the astronomical universe, are apparent desperations and secret
consolations. Our destiny is not frightful by being unreal; it is frightful
because it is irreversible and iron-clad. Time is the substance I am made
of. Time is a river which sweeps me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger
which destroys me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire which consumes me, but I
am the fire. The world, unfortunately, is real; I, unfortunately, am Borges.
-- Essay: "A New Refutation of Time," 1946

Thank you.