Re: [xep-support] block-container w/in basic-link doesn't result

From: David Tolpin (dvd@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 09:58:25 PST

> For example, in my button example, I would expect that the entire
> button, including the borders and padding, would be part of the hot
> region, not just the text, which I could get by putting the basic-link
> inside the block-container.

Agreed. This (or similar) functionality is not in XEP not because I don't
know how to do it in general, but because I failed to express it in a
consistent language. As soon as I find the words, I'll do the job.

Right now there are too many contradictions. Promises to give buggy
results.

David

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html