Re: [xep-support] XEP Bug?

From: Corey A. Spitzer (cspitzer@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 12:59:55 PST

Here's some output:

{!file:/C:/xep/xep.fo: line 95: [error] WARNING: missing 'start-indent' on
'list-item-body' (may overlap with 'list-item-label') }

{?file:/C:/xep/xep.fo: line 128: [warning] Attribute 'external-destination'
cannot have a value of "http://www.yahoo.com": should be either 'inherit' or
a URI: external-destination="url(...)".}