Re: [xep-support] XEP Bug?

From: Nikolai Grigoriev (grig@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 12:01:31 PST

Corey,

> Hey I just downloaded XEP and it seems all of my warnings are treated as
> errors and vice versa. I'm sure someone knows about this since it is so
> obvious; is there a workaround or fix in the works?

Hm. Looks strange. Could you please give an example of an error treated
as warning? There is indeed a couple of warnings erroneously promoted
to errors (namely, those controlling presence of start-indent on
fo:list-item-body
and end-indent on fo:list-item-label); but I an not aware of anything that is
vice versa.

The workaround consists in treating all validation issues as warnings
by setting DISCARD_IF_NOT_VALID to "false". It makes XEP go
ahead despite any validation error.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev

By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html