[xep-support] scale-when-image-is-too-big

From: ronald heller (ronald@salience.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 07:20:29 PDT

Hello there,

I work with XSL FO files everynow and then, and mostly use FOP. Well not everything is supported in fop so I started using XEP.
Great results...except for my graphics.

To my surprise I read that Xep currently doesn't support content-width="scale-to-fit". For most of my publications this is essential.
Actually I do not want to scale if my image is small enough to fit, but I do want to scale when my image is too large, so one could say scale-to-fit is not a real solution either :-)
I'm looking for a "scale-when-image-is-too-big" sort of solution.

Has any of you have some relevant experience with scaling images in XEP and maybe you can give me some pointers here.
I can't be the only one having this problem.... can I ?

Grtz
Ronald
------------------- By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html