From: David Tolpin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 02:28:36 PST
Dear XEP-announce subscribers,
RenderX XEP v3.2.2 is available. This is a maintenance
release in branch 3.2. New in this version:
- 'text-indent' works properly with mixed content;
- no-break space (Unicode 00A0) is preserved (not collapsed)
in the output;
- uri-specifications with special characters are processed
- links to list items and table rows point to their before-edges;
- PDF output is adjusted for printing on PostScript printers
from Adobe Acrobat version 4;
- AFM parser does not crash on malformed AFMs;
- TrueType metric handling improved;
- PDF embedding robustness increased.
Registered users are invited to download the distribution from xAttic Updates and Components page,
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to email@example.com from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Thu Mar 06 2003 - 02:37:26 PST