From: David Tolpin (email@example.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 13:13:08 PST
Dear xep-announce subscribers,
XEP v3.2.1 is available. This is a maintenance release in 3.2 branch.
New in 3.2.1:
- parameters in MIME type specifiers are duly ignored;
- marker issues resolved: markers recognized as children
of table and list elements;
- scripts for Windows adapted for Windows 95/98/Me;
- keep conditions honored on footnotes;
- specifying different locations for configuration files
now works correctly;
- hyphenation algorithm improved;
- documentation proof-read and cleaned up.
Registered users are invited to download the distribution from xAttic Updates and Components page,
To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-announce'
in the body of the message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address
you are subscribed from.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sat Feb 08 2003 - 13:26:10 PST