[xep-support] Re: How often does XEP.BAT use my graphic-URL?

From: Vladyslav Sivyakov <vsivyakov_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Aug 06 2020 - 03:05:26 PDT

Hello Fritz,

This seems to be the cause. "Cache-Control: must-revalidate" also seems
suspicious to me.

It looks like by default, Jetty does not inject the response header.
Here's an article on Stack Overflow about how to set it up:

https://stackoverflow.com/q/22006726/974789

Best regards,
Vladyslav Y. Sivyakov, RenderX.