[xep-support] Re: GC Overhead Limit Exceeded

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2019 - 11:28:02 PST

I would test, starting with 2GB or 4GB

From: DI GIACOMO Mario [mailto:Mario.DIGIACOMO@3ds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 10:48 AM
To: kevin@renderx.com; RenderX Community Support List <xep-support@renderx.com>
Subject: RE: [xep-support] Re: GC Overhead Limit Exceeded

I’m running XEP in a DITA-OT environment. The machine is 64 bits.

Based on the other mail, heap size is 1 gb,

Best Regards,

Mario DI GIACOMO

SIMULIA R&D Release Manager

Office: +1 40 1531 5388
 <mailto:Mario.DIGIACOMO@3ds.com> mario.digiacomo@3ds.com

 <http://www.3ds.com/SIMULIA> 3DS.COM/SIMULIA

Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp | 1301 Atwood Avenue, Suite 101W | Johnston, RI 02919 | United States