[xep-support] Re: Tables with only <fo:table-header> are not rendered close to end of page

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2018 - 20:13:21 PDT

OK we'll take it under consideration.

From: Hugo Inacio [mailto:Hugo.Inacio@objective.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 7:35 PM
To: kevin@renderx.com; RenderX Community Support List
<xep-support@renderx.com>
Cc: Jim Fretwell <Jim.Fretwell@objective.com>
Subject: RE: [xep-support] Re: Tables with only <fo:table-header> are not
rendered close to end of page

Hi Kevin,

So for renderX, there has to be content inside the table body for it to show
on output. It still "feels" strange having tables show on the page until it
gets to the page break mark, to where they start disappearing. Also, it
would be good to have some sort of Error log information stating that the
table would not show on output.

Thanks,

Hugo