[xep-support] Missing Unicode characters in PDF

From: DI GIACOMO Mario <Mario.DIGIACOMO_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2018 - 09:50:00 PDT

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to have Document Composer use a fallback font when a Unicode character is missing from the default (currently Times New Roman)?

I've already added the desired font (Cambria) to my xep.xml file.

Best Regards,

Mario DI GIACOMO

SIMULIA R&D Release Manager

Office: +1 40 1531 5388
mario.digiacomo@3ds.com<mailto:Mario.DIGIACOMO@3ds.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM/SIMULIA<http://www.3ds.com/SIMULIA>

Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp | 1301 Atwood Avenue, Suite 101W | Johnston, RI 02919 | United States

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer