[xep-support] Re: Feature request: "gradient background color"

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Fri May 11 2018 - 11:40:45 PDT

We are looking at the solution within the context of our development path
and demand.

If there is other folks on this list that would like to see such a feature,
please let us know.

In the meantime, I believe this could be solved through XEPOUT manipulation.

I did a similar solution for background behind rx:flow-section.

I will need to examine and get back to you after the weekend.

Kevin Brown

(650) 327-1000 Direct

(650) 328-8008 Fax

(925) 395-1772 Mobile