[xep-support] Re: Wrapping long URLs in table cells

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2017 - 11:01:15 PDT

You create a template in your XSL that inserts zero-width space characters
at the points at which you want to wrap.
This could be between every character if you like or just after a "/".

See
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4350788/xsl-fo-force-wrap-on-table-entri
es/33689540#33689540

There you can examine various answers to that exact question, like examining
the template in the Docbook stylesheets that does this.

Kevin Brown
(650) 327-1000 Direct
(650) 328-8008 Fax
(925) 395-1772 Mobile