[xep-support] Re: Cliser-servers

From: Kevin Brown <kevin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2017 - 10:55:56 PDT

It could be many things.

You are a supported customer so I suggest you post to support@renderx.com
<mailto:support@renderx.com> and not the open support group so we can
assist you in more detail.

You should include:

1) Version of all software uses – both XEPWin and EnMasse/WinMasse

2) The configuration files for both applications

Since you are running XEPWin, starting the Cliserservice would launch two
JVMs (since you have 2 configured), each with 2048MB memory. While
formatting you can watch those and see if both are used.

Kevin Brown

RenderX