[xep-support] Embed PDF as image.

From: Hugo Inacio <Hugo.Inacio_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon Jul 24 2017 - 18:24:52 PDT

Hi,

We are using version 4.22 of XEP, and are trying to embed a pdf as an image. In order to do so, we need to convert the pdf to an older version. In your website (http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#PDF) you state that "Any unencrypted PDF document which conforms to PDF 1.3 can be embedded as an image". Is this a must for all images of PDFs? Is there a reason not to use more recent versions of PDF? And if not, will there be any future support on this?

Thanks,
Hugo