[xep-support] Re: Line breaking in the Thai language

From: Vladyslav Sivyakov <vsivyakov_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2017 - 15:50:21 PDT

Hello Jan,

Most likely, this happens because the formatter is not instructed to use
the proper line-breaking scheme. To fix it, make sure that your XSL-FO
document contains fo:language="th" fo:country="TH" where appropriate so
that XEP knows the language scheme. See
http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/6624.html.

Good bye,
Vladyslav Y. Sivyakov, RenderX.